Who We Are
Custom Home Health was borne from a passion to get it right, to get it done, and to get patients back to their daily lives as quickly and comfortably as possible.
What We Do
When you love to care as much as we do, outcomes are optimized, people’s lives are genuinely touched, and meaningful impact is felt in all that we do.
How We Do It
We settle for nothing less than the best people, the most caring and competent clinicians, the most innovative industry practices, and the highest levels of integrity.
- How often the home health team began their patients’ care in a timely manner: 95.2%
- How often the home health team checked patients’ risk of falling: 100%
- How often patients’ wounds improved or healed after an operation: 89.6%
- How many patients receiving home health care needed any urgent, unplanned care in the hospital emergency room — without being admitted to the hospital:10.1%
- How often the home health team taught patients (or their family caregivers) about their drugs: 99.4%
- How often the home health team included treatments to prevent pressure sores (bed sores) in the plan of care: 100%
- For patients with diabetes, how often the home health team got doctor’s orders, gave foot care, and taught patients about foot care: 98%